About Tastebudz Nigeria

Embark on a delectable journey where culinary dreams transcend into mouthwatering realities. Welcome to Tastebudz Nigeria, your savory sanctuary where the art of cooking meets the science of flavor.

Meet the Team

Elevate Your Culinary Journey: Whether you're an aspiring chef or a culinary enthusiast, Tastebudz Culinary Academy offers a transformative experience tailored to your ambitions. Our comprehensive programs, led by industry experts, provide the perfect blend of hands-on training and theoretical knowledge to empower you on your culinary path.

Unparalleled Learning Environment: Step into our state-of-the-art facilities, equipped with cutting-edge culinary tools and technology, designed to simulate real-world kitchen environments. From mastering knife skills to exploring innovative cooking techniques, our Culinary Academy provides the perfect platform for growth and creativity.

Industry-Driven Curriculum: Our curriculum is meticulously crafted to align with the demands of the culinary industry, ensuring that you graduate with the skills and confidence needed to excel in today's competitive culinary landscape. Whether you aspire to work in fine dining establishments, catering companies, or launch your culinary venture, Tastebudz Culinary Academy equips you with the expertise to succeed.

Personalized Mentorship: At Tastebudz Culinary Academy, we prioritize individualized attention, fostering a supportive learning environment where every student can thrive. Our experienced instructors are committed to guiding you every step of the way, providing valuable feedback, and helping you unlock your full potential as a culinary professional.

Academy Offer:

Payment Options:
For short courses: Pay 60% plus registration fee upon enrollment and settle the remaining 40% by the end of the second week.

For professional courses like the 1-year Professional Chef Diploma: Pay 50% upon enrollment, 25% by the 4th month, and the final 25% by the 7th month.

For the 6-month Chef's Diploma: Pay 50% upon enrollment, 30% by the end of the 3rd month, and the remaining 20% by the end of the 5th month.

For the 3-month Chef's Diploma: Pay 60% during enrollment and the remaining 40% by the end of the 6th week.

Cash Bonus Offer: Refer a friend to any of our courses and earn a 3% cash bonus on the tuition fee once they enroll and complete payment.

Bundle Deal: Enroll in our 6-month or 1-year Professional Diploma program and receive complimentary Food Safety Level 2 training and certification from the London Professional Training College (bonus course fee paid in full by the academy)

Group Discount: Gather a group of at least 5 friends or colleagues and each member will receive a 10% discount on tuition fees.

Bring a Friend: Enroll with a friend in any of our courses and both of you will enjoy discounts – you'll receive 10% off tuition, while your friend gets 5% off.

Hire Tastebudz

Kindly fill out this form briefing us about your upcoming event and we are sure to get back to you in an hour or two. Thank you!😁👌
Bugs Report Form